Sunday 12 July 2009

New Oasis Digi-pic'


Currently working on a new digi-pic of Oasis so I thought I'd stick up a rough and a working detail to hopefully entice ya. The super-rough of Noel is a bit 'straight' so he'll get 'cartooned-up' and more 'bubblegum' as his inked version is realised. This will bring it in line with the the feel of the final piece. No doubt liam will get tweaked too as I go along.
If anyone's working in similar media then here's a tip: don't just save your file regularly, but save new files as you go along. I recently lost a whole day's work as a caricature of Chris Evans I was working on got corrupted at the point of saving and refused to open the next day when I came to finish it. If you save half a dozen new versions as you go through the day then if the worst happens then hopefully you can pick up from the last version.
You live and learn - aaaaaaargh!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment