Thursday, 9 September 2010

Sean Penn...


...or is it some hideous amalgam of Robert De Niro and Hugh Grant?
Digital airbrush/paint isn't my usual (virtual) medium of choice but since I near bankrupted myself with the cintiq purchase back at the start of the year, curiosity go the better of me and I thought it would be good to experiment. I'd also had a couple of commissions asking to use this process so I thought I'd better get busy with it. Can't say it'll become my favourite process for caricaturing but I know I shall be givin' it another go before too long.

23 comments:

  1. c est enorme.grandiose super

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job man!!!! Awesome shapes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely splendid!! Your style and your technique is just huge...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to everyone above who've commented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nothing wrong I see with this technique. Really killer caricature

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheers, Matt - gonna try and practise it when I get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Impressionnant.
    J'aime vraiment ce style.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merci! More to come like this, hopefully before too long...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely outstanding work ... I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excelente hermano... es demasiado bueno tu estilo, grandioso..

    Saludos & Suerte pana...

    ReplyDelete
  11. deformation skills beyound belief. Rendering even better. Top work all the way !

    ReplyDelete
  12. your entire approach to creating caricatures is different,great work......an avid follower

    ReplyDelete