Thursday 9 September 2010

Sean Penn...


...or is it some hideous amalgam of Robert De Niro and Hugh Grant?
Digital airbrush/paint isn't my usual (virtual) medium of choice but since I near bankrupted myself with the cintiq purchase back at the start of the year, curiosity go the better of me and I thought it would be good to experiment. I'd also had a couple of commissions asking to use this process so I thought I'd better get busy with it. Can't say it'll become my favourite process for caricaturing but I know I shall be givin' it another go before too long.

23 comments:

  1. Great job man!!!! Awesome shapes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely splendid!! Your style and your technique is just huge...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to everyone above who've commented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nothing wrong I see with this technique. Really killer caricature

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheers, Matt - gonna try and practise it when I get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Impressionnant.
    J'aime vraiment ce style.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merci! More to come like this, hopefully before too long...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely outstanding work ... I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excelente hermano... es demasiado bueno tu estilo, grandioso..

    Saludos & Suerte pana...

    ReplyDelete
  10. deformation skills beyound belief. Rendering even better. Top work all the way !

    ReplyDelete
  11. your entire approach to creating caricatures is different,great work......an avid follower

    ReplyDelete