Thursday 24 October 2013

Splitter!

After a bit of chin scratchin' as to the wisdom of it all, I decided to create a new blog in order to split the comic/fantasy/cartoon illos from the caricature posts. I usually like to keep things 'similar', so that was one big reason, but the other main incentive was that I have specific caricature links connecting to this blog, so I didn't want to confuse those seeking caricature related stuff. That's not to say you won't ever see the odd recognisable fizzog slipped in over there, but it's mainly going to be a dumping ground for pics 'n' stuff from the more crepuscular regions of my noggin'. So if you like macabre/alien/bot/zombie/space/comic-character/fan-art/pulp/gals then it might repay you a visit...

Thanks for checkin' in - fresh stuff soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment