Sunday 2 January 2011

2011 already! - Let's go to it...

So, happy new year! Hope every one had a good break and that you're looking to 2011 to make some great art. Thanks to everyone who has dropped by over the last year and left their comments - always welcome. Nice to know people want to see what I'm working on and I have evey intention in producing and uploading regular artwork through the coming twelve months; so stay tuned.
Can't imagine there'll be any great changes in the format: just looking to refine the pencil and digital work. There's no dirth of ideas and experiments that I want to conduct to try and push the boundaries - I hope I can find time to really sink my teeth into it.
There'll be more real painting going on but it'll be mostly wrapped up in the canvas commission. I'm also looking to expand on comic and character design in 2011 which will go hand in hand with a need to revisit and study the rest of the human form - the skills are lacking! I've neglected this a bit over the last five years as I've been concentrating on the face. But I'll still be morphing and caricaturing - it's just too much fun.

Thanks for checkin' in - and keep on creating!

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing what you produce this year...happy new year..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always good to pop into this little cyber gateway and see how it should be done. When i find myself lacking in caricature juice i know i can check out your latest and feel inspired :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks, Scott; keep on creating!

    ReplyDelete